As an inclusive employer BCAA creates respectful and diverse workplaces through embracing our differences and promoting equitable opportunities.
As part of BCAA’s commitment to a more diverse workforce, we are focused on building a stronger connection to the Indigenous community. We have created a recruitment process for applicants that self-identify as First Nations, Inuit, and/or Metis (self-identification is completely voluntary).
Our Service Advisor position is an ideal entry into a meaningful career in insurance!
A Service Advisor learns how to become a qualified insurance provider for our Members and delivers high level customer service experiences through proving information about BCAA’s products and services. These services include BCAA Membership, Travel and Auto Insurance products. This role starts the path to an insurance career and work-related growth opportunities.
What BCAA offers you!
- BCAA provides fully paid training and support to obtain your Level 1 Insurance License
- We enthusiastically support your ongoing learning and opportunities to grow at your own pace
- We offer a Total Rewards Program which includes Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more to Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) team members
- Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day
- We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members
- We are an equal opportunity employer that’s committed to accessible, inclusive employment
- BCAA has been named one of BC’s top employers for 2021!
BCAA offers a promising career path for you. Please see our Service Advisor role and alternative opportunities on our Careers Page: https://www.bcaa.com/about-us/careers
BCAA has a Cultural Inclusion Employee Resource Group (ERG), which focuses on topics related to our BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour) team members and creating positive actions. We are committed to having authentic conversations with our Indigenous community team members to learn, share, and grow together.
More search results
Vice-President (Operations and Finance)
Research Services Coordinator
Professional Development Coordinator
Office and Admin Assistant (Full-time, Permanent)
Community Food Centres Canada
Faculty of Social Sci. and Humanities – Tier 2 Ca…
Ontario Tech University