Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Experience Coordinator – Americas
Location: Vancouver, BC
We’re looking for an organised, bright Coordinator for our Customer Experience (CX) team.
You will be a key and central point of contact in the team and be able to prioritize business needs. The varied and broad nature of this role is suited to someone who is excited about learning new things and stepping into different tasks across the business!
You will be directly reporting to the Director, CX Delivery, Americas and will be responsible for the following functions:
- Consolidating and distributing weekly CX Update reports and Go-live Announcements
- Working with the team to maintain the CX Confluence pages
- Supporting CX Operations with setting up projects, rate cards, holiday calendars, allocating resources, and reporting in our Project Management Software (Mavenlink)
- Events: Working with CX leadership to plan and deliver successful annual Global CX Summits and other team events, including proposals and organizing of team building activities
- Coordinating travel for the Director, CX Delivery, Americas and sometimes for members of the broader team if required
- Coordination of weekly (short) and monthly (longer) team meetings (e.g. logistics and room booking)
- Management of team distribution lists and general regional and global CX communications
- Support team recruitment activity as needed
- Supporting the broader regional teams as required
- You’re naturally organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable handling multiple priorities
- You’re a quick learner, flexible and can self-manage
- Previous experience in an operational role and/or administrative role including event and travel planning preferred
- You have strong communication skills and are competent with the Microsoft Office Suite
- You are calm and professional and enjoy being a central point of contact in the team
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills!