Corporate Partnerships Officer
12 month contract
Temporary Full Time
Report to: Sr. Manager, Partnerships
About our Foundation
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation is the largest foundation in Canada dedicated to supporting childhood disability. Established in 1996 to inspire community interest and raise funds in support of Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, our focus is to improve the quality of life for children with disabilities. Located within the Hospital in Toronto, the Foundation has a staff of 25 full time professionals.
Thanks to generous donors, our Foundation raises over $14 million dollars annually for Holland Bloorview and supports the areas of research, quality of life programming, capacity building and client and family-centred care. It’s an exciting time at the Holland Bloorview Foundation as our team has embarked on our next chapter with fresh strategies to inspire community interest and raise funds to help Holland Bloorview create a world of possibilities for kids with disabilities.
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation is committed to fostering a climate of equity and diversity and welcomes and respects the diversity of our clients, families, staff, trainees, volunteers, trustees, donors, and partners. As part of our commitment to fair and equitable recruitment and selection practices, we encourage applications from racialized persons, women, Indigenous/Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas within our community.
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation is seeking a dynamic, donor-centric, entrepreneurial fundraising professional to join the Foundation’s Philanthropy and Partnerships team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Partnerships, the Corporate Partnerships Officer will be responsible for cultivating, soliciting and stewarding new corporate partner prospects as well as managing a portfolio of donors.
This position will hold a key role in our annual peer-to-peer fundraiser called Capes for Kids, our Dear Everybody Agreement for corporate signatories and the corporate volunteer program. In addition, they will support the team with research for prospecting and solicitation as well as stewardship activities such as the creation of impact reports.
- Act as relationship manager for a portfolio of donors and prospects, including cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Lead hospital tours for current and prospective donors
- Complete detailed proposals for corporate grants
- Prepare briefing notes, letters, profiles, stewardship reports, and other materials
- Assist the Partnership Team with administrative tasks and data entry
Capes for Kids Corporate Program
- Working with the Sr. Manager of Partnerships to engage, solicit and steward companies for participation and sponsorship of our annual Capes for Kids peer to peer fundraiser
- Lead corporate team presentations both virtually and in person
- Assist with ensuring that the requirements of all sponsorship agreements are fulfilled according to contracts, proactively solves problems and escalate as necessary
- Work with Community Engagement team to coordinate efforts with Cape pick up and drop offs and data entry
Dear Everybody Corporate Program
- Working with Sr. Manager of Philanthropy and Partnerships to research and solicit companies to participate in the Dear Everybody Campaign
- Prepare and execute presentations for Dear Everybody meetings
- Spearhead stewardship activities and resource support for signatories, including content curation for newsletter in partnership with the Manager of Stakeholder Relations
Corporate Volunteer Program at Holland Bloorview
- Manage all incoming corporate volunteer leads and coordinate with the events team for planning and logistics
- Manage the budget of this program and increase revenue
- Consult with the hospital and colleagues to identify opportunities for corporate groups to come in and volunteer
- Work with organizations to extend partnership opportunities and move them through the donor pipeline
- Minimum 3 years experience in fundraising, partnerships, relationship management or a similar role
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as required
- Strong organizational and time management skills, detail oriented and work well in teams
- Excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in the use of all corporate productivity tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as Raiser’s Edge or other donor database management systems.
- Respect the confidentiality and privacy of donors
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
- An authentic passion for the mission of Holland Bloorview and creating a world of possibilities for kids with disabilities
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATIONHolland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital creates a world of possibility by supporting children and youth with disabilities, medical complexity, illness and injury. Holland Bloorview is a top 40 Canadian research hospital that is fully affiliated with the University of Toronto and serves over 7,500 families annually. Providing both inpatient and outpatient services, Holland Bloorview is renowned for its expertise in partnering with clients and families to provide exceptional care and is the only organization to ever achieve 100 per cent in two successive quality surveys by Accreditation Canada.
Holland Bloorview has won numerous awards including Greater Toronto's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People and Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures. We offer an inspiring, innovative, and collaborative work environment with competitive compensation and benefit packages and programs that support ongoing learning and professional growth.
Holland Bloorview is committed to fostering a climate of equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. This commitment is central to, and mutually supportive of, our research excellence mandate. We welcome and respect the diversity of all members of our community and we support an inclusive culture for our clients, families, research scientists, staff, participants, trainees, volunteers, trustees, and partners. We welcome applications from Black individuals and other racialized persons, Indigenous Peoples, women, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2SA+ persons, and others who may contribute to further diversification of ideas within our community. Holland Bloorview is committed to fair assessment of a candidate's abilities, and consideration for diversity of thought, method, and experience, including non-traditional career paths.
Please notify us of any accommodations that you require by contacting email@example.com or 416-425-6220.
Please apply by visiting us at https://hollandbloorview.ca/about-us/working-with-us/current-job-opportunities
More search results
Saskatoon Police Service – Director of Equity, Di…
Dean, Learning, Teaching and Scholarship
Research Associate, Indigenous Markets Canada-wide
Security Services Agent
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity