DÉCOR PROCESSING COORDINATOR
DÉCOR PROCESSING COORDINATOR
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
The Décor Processing Coordinator is responsible for generating POs for our trade partners that result from purchaser décor changes and selections. This is an entry-level role that involves detail-oriented data entry and processing, with the opportunity for growth within the Décor team.
• Assist with the processing of décor related upgrades and documents with direction from the décor administrator
• Daily generating of décor paperwork/P.O’s and necessary supporting documents to applicable trades
• Monitor and maintain digital file system for record keeping
• Log and distribute documentation
• Liase with estimating team on contracts specific to décor trades
• Deal with queries from site and trades
• Duties may be updated and added on an on-going basis
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: comfortable working in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills
• Highly detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and follow directions
• Professional and polished demeanor required
• Newstar experience an asset
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your resume to Esi Atwere, Manager, People and Culture, at email@example.com by December 3, 2021.
As an employer committed to employment equity and accessibility for persons with disabilities, we encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities including women, BIPOC/racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We encourage members of all equity-deserving groups to self-identify within their cover letter should they wish to do so. When a candidate voluntarily discloses this information in their cover letter, the information will be kept strictly confidential. Disclosure and/or self- identification with an equity-deserving group will not lead to advantageous treatment of a candidate who is not qualified. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.