Executive Director, Global Content
THE WORLD WANTS MORE CANADA, JOIN US?
Destination Canada is looking for a senior leader to help us drive our Global Content strategies to new heights. The incumbent will act as a key member of the leadership team and will provide Executive guidance in leading all marketing content strategies, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats. The ultimate goal is to drive engagement, advocacy and leads for industry and positive customer behaviour.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, has exceptional critical and strategic thinking, leadership, and project management skills. The incumbent will demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively and influence internal and external stakeholders. The position requires highly developed interpersonal skills, demonstrated through relationship building with diverse partners globally. If you have that, and more, come join us!
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related communications field.
- MBA is an asset
EXPERIENCE: When applying, the candidate must clearly demonstrate in writing how they meet the following experience criteria:
- 10 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience creating tailored, compelling messages for different target audiences.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Skilled people manager with demonstrated experience in coaching, hiring, managing, and performance reviews.
- Demonstrated experience in audience development and subscription strategies experience.
HOW TO APPLY
- For more details about what we need and how to apply, please visit our Careers section at https://www.destinationcanada.com/en/careers and click on “Career Listings”. The deadline for this competition is May 10, 2018. Please note in your application where you learned about this competition.