Sr Financial Analyst-USA
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting management with moderately complex financial analysis and reporting. Prepare Annual Budgets, month end close, analyze actual results, prepare financial forecasts and long-term financial plans. Also responsible for analyzing and seeking approval for capital investments, work with Transportation team/Distribution Center personnel to identify and quantify cost reduction opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the transportation team to do Freight spend forecasting tracking weekly actual and reporting on causes for variance
- Prepare financial month end reporting package.
- Prepare Annual budgets/Monthly forecast
- Responsible for tracking Freight/ALC daily cost and productivity KPIs and identify issues to course correct performance in a timely manner
- Analyze and seek approval for Capital Expenditures/Investments based on ROI, Payback and NPV
- Work closely with Transportation team on strategic initiatives
- Ad hoc financial analysis in support of Transportation/Distribution Center operations
- Must have 5-6 years of progressive financial experience. Working experience within a Transportation/distribution center is highly preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective communications with senior management, staff, etc.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to produce desired results
- Commitment to customers (internal and other constituents)
- Ideally should be comfortable working with integrated business systems. Experience with SAP, Hyperion, SQL databases, Labor Management system is highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and interact with senior management, Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Prefer experience in Supply chain finance
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.