- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Location: This role is office based, located at our Irvine, CA Center of Excellence reporting into the Executive Vice President of Commerce & Life-cycle Services.
Benefits of Working For Ingram:
- Medical Insurance available the first week of employment, the employee selects their preferred carrier ( UHC, BCBS, Aetna, Cigna etc)
- 401K vests immediately upon hire (via Fidelity)
- Employee discount purchase programs available
- Casual work environment - jeans are allowed
- Fresh fruit offered everyday
- Plans, organizes and manages strategic operations, expansion, start-up, and improvement programs.
- Analyzes material handling process and determines methods, procedures and equipment for increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Developing recommendations and implementation strategy for sales pipelines.
- .Take initiative and collaborate in a highly matrixed organization.
- Provides documentation and presentations on cost justification on projected return on investment.
- Ensures attainment of program goals and objectives through the application of sound management techniques and independent assessments of cost/benefit trade-offs.
- Monitor progress of the defined objectives and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful implementation.
- Work with all financial and quality analytics through an entrepreneurial mindset and awareness of improvement opportunities.
- Masters in Industrial Engineering with emphasis in supply chain/distribution center management
- Working knowledge of facilities planning. Supervisory experienced preferred.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
Indigenous Healing and Medicine Coordinator
St. Joseph's Care Group
Executive Director, Cultural Survival
Chief Governance & Partnership Officer CGPO
Indigenous Tourism BC
Managing Director. Administrative Operations
Managing Director, Nation Services