- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Executive Assistant - to the CTO
This role isn't just answering phones, scheduling meetings and drafting PowerPoints. The value in an Executive Assistant role goes well beyond the clerical responsibilities. If you want to make an impact you should consider Best Buy Canada.
Our EA is a valued partner to our Chief Technology Officer and our entire Technology department. The Technology department is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where the only constant is change and you will be challenged to prioritize, adapt, and act quicker than you have before. We believe that the pace of change has never been this fast before and it will never again be this slow. You contribute with strategic thinking balanced with a take action, 'can do' attitude. Taking on challenges is what gets you out of bed and fuels your passion and drive for results. Your attention to detail will probably make you read this description twice (once for the job, twice to check for typos and grammar).
WHAT YOU WILL DO...
As the Executive Assistant you are required to exercise considerable discretion confidentially and judgment in handling assigned projects and work effectively in an extremely fast-paced environment that requires a high level of multi-tasking and prioritization. You respond to internal and external inquiries by communicating in a professional manner and providing exceptional support/service to stakeholder needs, requests and inquiries. Here's a snapshot of your day-to-day:
- • Management of leader's schedule(s) calendar and communication (voicemail/inbox) as required • Prioritizes schedule/appointments based on leader and business objectives/requirements • Exceeds customer service standards with both internal and external stakeholders • Acts as a resource center for a variety of processes and systems (cellphones, expenses, recognition, policies) • Arrange complex travel plans and itineraries for the CTO and other leaders as needed • Compile documents for travel-related meetings including agenda, supporting materials, and presentations • Coordinates and arranges meetings, preps agendas and creates presentations/supporting documents, reserves and preps facilities, and manages corresponding budgets • Composes confidential memos, business reports, and presentations
WHO YOU ARE...
- • You crave a fast-paced environment where change is constant. • Super adaptable, you gracefully navigate any situation you dive into. • You are incredibly resourceful; you remove roadblocks and solve problems with tenacity • You have a genuine desire to help internal and external customers • You make decisions with sound judgement without wavering. • A clear communicator, you\'re able to articulate your ideas and plans to various stakeholders. • You easily manage business relationships and have no trouble winning others over. • You manage your time wisely and know how to prioritize. • You are passionate about your job and can have fun!
WHAT YOU'VE DONE...
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of the following experience:
- • As an Executive Assistant supporting a senior level leader/executive and his/her direct report team • Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint • Excellent communication, customer service, organizational, and prioritization skills
YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND...
- • Degree or certificate in Business Administration or related field
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
More search results
Indigenous Healing and Medicine Coordinator
St. Joseph's Care Group
Executive Director, Cultural Survival
Chief Governance & Partnership Officer CGPO
Indigenous Tourism BC
Managing Director. Administrative Operations
Managing Director, Nation Services