- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Collect, organize and analyze basic to moderately complex information and may provide recommendations to management to facilitate the decision-making process.
- This position will also develop electronic data-capture, analytical and project-tracking tools that assist management in better managing their programs.
- Responsibilities will include business process improvements with primary objective to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Detailed monthly reports along with occasional ad hoc reporting will be required.
- Bachelors degree or 4 years external related experience or 2 years of IM related experience. MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years working in an analyst position.
- Ability to take managements direction and needs from concept to reality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other Ingram Micro departments and management.
- Keen knowledge of business processes and project management. Experience in cost-cutting methods.
- Ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships within assigned account/accounts.
- Computer savvy. Strong skills in Excel and Access.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
Indigenous Healing and Medicine Coordinator
St. Joseph's Care Group
Executive Director, Cultural Survival
Chief Governance & Partnership Officer CGPO
Indigenous Tourism BC
Managing Director. Administrative Operations
Managing Director, Nation Services