- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Starting pay will be based on experience and range from $20-$29.
This is a 1st shift position.
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot and installation of all types of powered and non-powered conveyors, PLC/SLC systems, dimensional systems, electrical/electronic systems and other production floor equipment.
- Maintenance troubleshooting and repair of utility, facility, and operational equipment.
- Responsible for the repair maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of HVAC systems, electrical distribution, dock shelters and equipment, sheet metal, high rack storage, compactors, and powered & non-powered conveyor systems.
- Installation and repair of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Maintenance and operation of fire protection, security and exhaust/ventilation system.
- Repair and operational support of optical scanning, weighing devices, PLC electronics and logic controls.
Education: High school graduate, GED, equivalent work experience.
- Commercial or residential electrical experience or AA degree/certification in electrical or mechanical discipline is a plus.
- E-5 or above military experience as an electrician or millwright highly desired.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in electro-mechanical industrial maintenance environment as an installation, millwright, electrician's apprentice, or welder/fitter, or industrial maintenance tech.
- Basic computer knowledge utilizing windows operating environment.
- Ability to read blue prints, drawings, and two line diagrams Ability to work at heights above ground level.
- Including but not limited to operation of all lift equipment, scissor lifts VOM and other diagnostic capabilities.
- Willingness to assist in the training and development of other associates.
- At times will be required to work overtime, week-ends and holidays.