- Altec Industries, Inc.
- St Joseph,MO
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Why Join Altec?
There is an opening for an Engineer located at our St. Joseph, MO plant. Our engineers work collaboratively to implement lean principles throughout the facility, support manufacturing and the field with existing products, and may work with New Product Development teams.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
- Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
- EIT registration or ability to obtain registration required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time, potentially on short notice, which may include flying
- Design, modify, and/or apply components and system using engineering methods and techniques to meet specified technical objectives on time.
- Analyze and solve complex product design, application, manufacturing, installation and service problems.
- Create unique original product designs which may be patentable.
- Direct other engineers and technical support personnel to carry out specific design tasks.
- Analyze competitive product designs and report findings.
- Implement defect prevention procedures or processes in product design or application.
- Analyze new technologies for potential application in utility equipment.
- Develops standards and procedures used in the design and manufacture of CAD products.
- Provides technical leadership for supervisors.
Sponsorships not available at this time.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
- Retirement 401(k) Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
More search results
Indigenous Healing and Medicine Coordinator
St. Joseph's Care Group
Executive Director, Cultural Survival
Chief Governance & Partnership Officer CGPO
Indigenous Tourism BC
Managing Director. Administrative Operations
Managing Director, Nation Services