- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
The Trade Show Coordinator is responsible for planning and executing assigned trade shows and events. This includes show research, site planning, analysis of opportunities, expense management, ROI analysis and reporting. The TSC also plans and executes within a defined budget, and participates and manages onsite activities as required to ensure event success. The TSC may support the design, planning, and onsite execution of other assigned events which may include; sales meetings and hospitality events.
- General trade show and event coordination including booking booth space based on annual trade show schedules, ordering exhibition services, event coordination, overseeing logistics (on and off site), asset management, product shipping coordination, and post-show reporting.
- Analyzing, assisting in the development of annual trade show plans, budget management and reporting on ROI or other key metrics.
- 2+ years' experience in Trade Show and Event Management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Event Management, or similar field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with all Microsoft Office products
- Self-starter with "can-do" attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and project management skills
- A desire to learn and develop within the organization
- Ability to travel
- Clean driving record
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.