- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Under limited supervision, this individual will answer main switchboard and route incoming calls, greet visitors and perform other administrative/clerical duties. The Front Desk Administrator is the first person guests see as they enter the Billerica office so a professional demeanor is a must.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors and applicants
- Answer incoming calls and take messages as needed
- Process employee and guests per the security protocol of our facility, including creating badges
- Operate various standard office machines; copiers, PC, printers, etc.
- Notification of in-house First Aid respondents in the event of a medical emergency
- Provide administrative help to the following functions: Facilities: processing invoices, tracking monthly expenses, generating check requests and NDA's as required. Contracts: entering invoices and other data into legal database. HR: assist with raffles, distribute movie and park tickets.
- High School education or equivalent
- 6 months of related work experience
- Full command of the English language (speaking and writing)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc)
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Experience with digital phone systems highly preferred
This position is Part Time(20 hours/week). Schedule will be Monday- Friday, 10:00-2:00.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
Indigenous Healing and Medicine Coordinator
St. Joseph's Care Group
Executive Director, Cultural Survival
Chief Governance & Partnership Officer CGPO
Indigenous Tourism BC
Managing Director. Administrative Operations
Managing Director, Nation Services