- Altec Industries, Inc.
- St Joseph,MO
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Why Join Altec?
Be an advocate for the customer and serve as the liaison among the direct sales force, customers, and our factories. "Own" an order from concept to delivery; manage the process from quoting, through ordering and invoicing, customer visits, and on to successful completion.
This position requires engagement: in the technical aspects of an industry-leading product line, in the commercial detail of order award and execution, in the challenge of meeting business requirements, and in the interpersonal and communication strength that facilitates every step. Associates handle multiple orders or projects at the same time, working within an innovative, positive, and team-oriented environment.
- Four-year degree required; Engineering or technical preferred
- The successful candidate is strong in problem-solving, with analytical and math skills
- Available for overnight travel more than 15% of the time required
- Associate must be proficient with computers, especially with Microsoft software
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Altec products, customers, administrative and production processes.
- Serve customers by providing quotes, pricing, change orders, shipping and delivery information, credit terms, while also facilitating warranty issues and hosting factory tours and inspections.
- Interact with customers in ways that add value to the experience. Associates must occasionally entertain customer visits and ensure every customer has a positive experience.
- Work with engineering and production to communicate customer needs and propose solutions Collaboration is key to reviewing orders, developing post-award documents, drawings, and coordinating post-build meetings.
- Participate in events to continuously improve our company and our associates.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
More search results
Indigenous Healing and Medicine Coordinator
St. Joseph's Care Group
Executive Director, Cultural Survival
Chief Governance & Partnership Officer CGPO
Indigenous Tourism BC
Managing Director. Administrative Operations
Managing Director, Nation Services