- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Best Buy for Business
Creativity and customer service are what fuel the success of the Best Buy for Business team. This group provides unique product and service solutions to diverse clients across the private and public sectors - from hotels and restaurants to some of the country\'s largest corporations.
The Market Account Manager serves Best Buy Canada\'s commercial clients in a variety of geographic markets. This individual will work proactively with businesses of all sizes in the region he serves, as well as to drive sales and find solutions for these commercial clients.
As a Market Account Manager you will...
- • Initiate and develop Best Buy Canada's commercial accounts, actively work to develop business accounts, and be viewed as a trusted business advisor and integrated business solution provider to the customers • Engage cross-functional resources, geographically and at corporate head office in order to achieve goal/s meet customer needs • Create detailed customer profiles that allow us to truly understand our client • Utilize strategic probing questions to identify, evaluate, and recommend complex and or alternative business solutions
- • Analyze multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solutions
We hope you are passionate about...
- • Building relationships - partnering effortlessly with internal and external stakeholders • Time management - you have the ability to effectively balance short-term and long-term priorities • Having fun while being the best!
The corporate values we live by...
- • Unleash the Power of Our People • Learn from Challenge and Change • Show Respect, Humility, and Integrity • Have Fun While Being the Best
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
More search results
Indigenous Healing and Medicine Coordinator
St. Joseph's Care Group
Executive Director, Cultural Survival
Chief Governance & Partnership Officer CGPO
Indigenous Tourism BC
Managing Director. Administrative Operations
Managing Director, Nation Services