- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
- • Are you a self-starter and nimble individual with a technical and analytical mind? • Are you a creative problem solver? • Do you have a deep passion for analytics? • Do you like diving into the root cause of the problem to identify the critical issues? • Do you continuously look for new and innovative ways to improve day to day processes?
What You Will Do...
Reporting to the Sr. Manager - Workforce Management & Strategy, you are a multi-functional resource who will connect retail labour data and analysis to enhance the company's workforce management strategy. Advanced business knowledge and retail data will enable you to 'paint a picture' for brand leaders, and help store leadership draw conclusions to better manage labour capacity.
- • Be responsible for working with the field and corporate partners to determine workforce optimization opportunities across our stores • Recommend improvements to processes or labour scheduling to optimize staffing levels and sales trends; provide training support to field and store leaders where required. • Support other functional groups with labour assessments and recommendations including Pilot Programs, Special events, Training etc. • Develop and maintain reports and tools used for labour capacity planning, productivity and related KPIs for the business • Develop ad hoc data models, tools, and reports for corporate and field leaders to better understand labour model efficiencies and bottlenecks illustrating practical solutions at store level • Support the development of engineered labour standards for all retail process • Support the day to day workforce operations functions as required
Who You Are...
- • Thrives in a fast-paced environment where change is constant. • Super adaptable, you gracefully navigate any situation you dive into. • Respect: you give it, you get it, you live it. • You make decisions with sound judgement without wavering. • A clear communicator, you\'re able to articulate your ideas and plans to various stakeholders. • You easily manage business relationships and have no trouble winning others over. • You manage your time wisely and know how to prioritize. • You are passionate about your job and can have fun!
We'd Love to Hear from People with Experience In:
- • Reporting and Analytics • Retail Industry (5 years) • Advanced Microsoft Excel & Access • VBA, SQL, R, Tableau • Operations Research Management • Business Process Improvement (Lean Six Sigma) • Project Management (Agile) • Workforce Management Systems • Microsoft SharePoint, Visio and Project
Your Educational Background...
- • Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Finance preferred • MBA or Master's Degree in Operations Research preferred • PMP, CMA, and/or Lean Six Sigma designation is a plus
Why Work With Us?
- • 24-hour gym facility • In-house catering and coffee bar • On-site postal service • On-site car wash service • On-site dry cleaning service • SkyTrain shuttle service • Employee Discounts
If working with award-winning teams, in the fast-paced world of retail, and having fun while being the best excites you, go ahead and hit that apply button. We\'d love to hear from you.