- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
YOU\'D BE THE PERFECT FIT WITH US!
Home Solutions Senior
Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits - all with a company that is rapidly expanding throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you\'ll love working at Best Buy.
- • Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills? • Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics? • Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let\'s talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- • Responds to customer concerns, supports and assists of achievement of store and department customer care and sales goals by promoting, emphasizing and demonstrating skills involved in selling Product Service Plan (PSP), Product Replacement Plan (PRP), accessories and complete solution • Maintains appearance and functionality of all products, displays and demonstrates equipment in the department • Assists the Supervisor in providing work direction,provides feedback to the Manager for employee performance reviews, clarifies company policies and procedures and monitors Home Solutions Specialists
What you have to Offer
- • Minimum 6 months job related experience, some leadership skills required • Excellent communication and leadership skills • Team player
What Best Buy has to Offer
- • Competitive wages • Great staff benefits • Market Leading Pension Plan • Great medical and dental plan • Leadership opportunities
Shift your careers wheels in motion and apply today!
More search results
Indigenous Healing and Medicine Coordinator
St. Joseph's Care Group
Executive Director, Cultural Survival
Chief Governance & Partnership Officer CGPO
Indigenous Tourism BC
Managing Director. Administrative Operations
Managing Director, Nation Services