Sales Supervisor Richmondhill
- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
YOU'D BE THE PERFECT FIT WITH US!
Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits - all with a company that's expanding rapidly throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you'll love working at Best Buy.
- • Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills? • Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics? • Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let's talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- • Responsible for responding to customer concerns, support and assist in achievement of store customer care and sales goals and objectives as well as promote, emphasize and demonstrate skills and department equipment, involved in selling PSP, PRP and the complete solution. • Ensure adequate departmental staffing, monitor and oversees employee performance, assist management in recruiting, training, motivating, provide input to schedules, work direction and discipline (performance management) and conducts performance reviews and makes pay recommendations) for department employees • Provide information and feedback necessary for the analysis of sales, departments, store and business financial performance by reviewing monthly departments budgets, conducting competitive shops and gather competitive intelligence as necessary, and completing weekly recaps, monthly assessments and special product requests in an accurate, thorough, timely manner. • Support and assist in achievement of store and each departments appearance and loss prevention objectives
What you have to Offer
- • Minimum 2 years job related experience, including 2 years of supervisory/leadership experience • Strong leadership skills • Excellent communication and organizational skills • Team player
What Best Buy has to Offer
- • Competitive wages • Great staff discount • Market Leading Pension Plan • Great medical and dental plans • Leadership opportunities
Shift your career wheels in motion and apply today!