- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services provides supply chain solutions to help businesses in the Commerce, Technology, and Mobility industries connect supply and demand. Our solutions support the entire device lifecycle, including an expansive global logistics network and innovative technology. Our customers, ranging from fast-growth brands to Fortune 100 enterprises, rely on us to drive their success in the rapidly-evolving world of commerce.
- Supervision of systemic receipts, product testing and data clearing, picking and putaway of processed materials, as well as product transfers.
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of returns associates; ensures their ability to safely operate; counsels, records, and disciplines as necessary.
- Manages and monitors daily return deliveries through USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Ensures customer returns and exchange orders are processed in accordance with agreed upon SLA's.
- Lead ongoing and special projects in support of Operations and works with cross functional internal teams.
- Maintains a personnel structure and staffing level to accomplish the company returns goals in an effective and efficient manner.
- Interviews and recommends applicants for hire as returns associates.
- Other people management activities to include timekeeping, performance management, coaching, and corrective action.
- Gathers data for analysis and communicates results to internal company management for review and decision making.
- Ability to write, speak and present effectively and persuasively at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and resolution in sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Proven ability to define, drive and implement goals.
- Self-driven and has the initiative to gain and share a broader knowledge of returns and supply chain.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email. Required Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field or 3 years of equivalent experience in Returns, Inventory Control, or Materials Management in a distribution environment.
- Minimum 2 years of Supervisory experience.
- Experience in a WMS (Provia, Oracle, Manhattan, Red Prarie, SAP, etc..)
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.