- Altec Industries, Inc.
- St Joseph,MO
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Why Join Altec?
Altec World Wide is looking to fill a Shipping Coordinator opportunity, located at our St. Joseph, MO plant. This position is an integral part of the Altec Worldwide Sales Team, performing clerical and administrative functions to help drive business demands.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Three years administrative experience required
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing and other office management applications required
- Fluent in English and at least one other language, Spanish or Mandarin highly preferred
- Current valid Driver's License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal supervision
- Maintain Inside Sales' inventory tracking records
- Coordinate with Altec plant locations and outside vendors regarding logistics for delivery of completed units
- Prepare off-line invoices
- Support Managing Director and Sales Team with travel and administrative tasks
- Travel between Altec offices and businesses
- Utilize Oracle to generate non-discrete job numbers and perform research activities to update order logs and prepare required documents
- Receive, route and track international sales leads and emails (ensures follow-up with customer)
- Update and maintain various reports, databases and templates for the AWW department
- Assist with shipping promotional material to various trade shows and events
- All other duties as assigned
Sponsorships not available at this time.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
- Retirement 401(k) Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.