Marketplace Customer Coordinator
- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
WHAT YOU\'LL BE DOING...
Th e Marketplace Customer Coordinator is responsible to ensure quick and satisfying resolution to any Marketplace order issues. You will work with the Customer Experience team to investigate issues, understand the facts and engage sellers and other business areas to deliver a quick solution to the customers.
Here is a snapshot of your day-to-day:
- • Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the Best Buy Canada customer experience standards. • Acts as a facilitator for all customer issues by engaging the proper resources internally as well as within seller organization to get timely resolution. • Answer customer inquiries and escalations.
WHO YOU ARE..
- • You have no trouble juggling multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment. • Communication comes easy to you, both verbally and in writing. • You are a quick and enthusiastic learner. • You have a customer focused mindset. • You have basic to intermediate experience with Excel & Outlook. • Preferred previous experience in retail and/or customer service.
YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND..
- • High schooldiploma or equivalent.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- • Employer-matching pension plan • Employer-matching stock purchase plan • Health spending account • 24-hour gym facility • In-house catering and coffee bar • On-site postal service • On-site dry-cleaning service • Skytrain shuttle service • Flexible work schedule • Registered education savings plan • Tuition reimbursements • Employee discount purchase plan
WHO WE ARE...
Burnaby, BC based Best Buy Canada Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortune 100 company Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) and is one of Canada's largest and most successful retailers. With more than 14,000 employees across the country, Best Buy Canada Ltd. Operates the Best Buy Canada ( www.bestbuy.ca ) brand, providing unique and distinct in-store and online consumer offerings, tailored to meet a diverse range of needs. We pride ourselves as being one of the best employers in the country. We offer a competitive benefits package and our Head Office employees enjoy great amenities at our South Burnaby location such as an in house gym and restaurant facilities, free parking, shuttle service, in-house dry-cleaning services and more.