Geek Squad Computer Technician I Warden&Eglinton
- Best Buy Canada
- Scarborough- Warden&Eglinton,ON
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Geek Squad Computer Technician I Part Time
As Canada\'s fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
The Geek Squad Computer Technician I demonstrates a high level of customer service and professionalism in dealing with clients. They are responsible for assisting clients at the service desk signing in client units and recommending related services. Responsible for putting together packages for clients, check returns for malfunctions, achieve daily budget, and follow Task Planners.
As a Geek Squad Computer Technician I you will...
- • Assist clients with service/repair issues. • Resolve client issues and complaints in a positive manner that builds business and enhances client loyalty while adhering to Company policies & procedures. • Perform repairs, upgrades and related services. • Provide technical information to clients on available products & services to meet their needs • Educate client to prevent similar problems.
We hope you are passionate about...
- • Taking Initiative - Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success. • Customer Service - Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable. • Competition - a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates. • Leading by example - coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success. • Having fun while being the best - we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need...
- • Minimum 6 months job related experience • Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred • A+ Certification is a strong asset • Excellent communication and leadership skills • Team player
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
More search results
Indigenous Rights Campaign Advisor
Amnesty International Canada
Reservations supervisor - Travel Agency
Payless Holidays & Tours Inc O/A Travel World
Assistant Deputy Minister & Chief Information Off…
Ministry of Attorney General & Ministry of Public Safety & Solicitor General
Queen’s National Scholar in International Economi…
Queen's University, Faculty of Law
President and Vice-Chancellor
Memorial University of Newfoundland