Product Process Specialist
- Best Buy Canada
- St. Catharines,ON
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
As Canada\'s fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
As a Product Process Specialist, you will strive to create an amazing customer experience by ensuring product availability is 100% accurate while maintaining world class product visual presentation. You will do this through understanding customer needs, identifying solutions and retrieving all necessary products and services for customers.
As a Product Process Specialist you will....
- • Maximize long term relationships with our customers through the implementation of BBY Programs, ensure that we are consistently "amazing" when responding to customer concerns, that we escalate to management when it is required, and make contact with every customer
- • Implement BBY Visual Presentation standards and that all Inventory processes are complete
- • Ensure that you are consistently learning and developing your skills through the participation in company training programs and that you are maintaining current knowledge of the latest technology products and industry trends. You will also contribute to the sharing of knowledge and expertise within the store sales team when required and stay up to date on all company programs.
- • Achieve company targets and standards on key areas of performance in your department, and ensure that you are complying with all Health and Safety standards
We'd love to hear from people who have experience working in a retail team:
- • Continuously learning and developing their own skills • Contributing in a positive, inclusive way within a team environment and independently • Enjoys developing rapport with others and has "amazing" communication skills