- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
- Design and develop FLIR Test & Measurement and infrared camera products - Understand product definitions and translate them into technical requirements. Assess early feasibility of implementation, follow through with detailed design, and bring the device from concept to production.
- Develop the main and peripheral board of the system.
- Design low-level schematics with industry standard tools like Altium, OrCAD, or Allergo.
- Review and direct Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout and electrical simulations.
- Work with internal or external resources on system bring up, design validation, debug and failure analysis at the development phase including factory prototype build.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in handheld product design in consumer, commercial, or industrial segment.
- 12-15 years’ experience in the design and development of high speed digital and/or analog boards and systems. Experience with schematic symbol creation, schematic design, and board design.
- Strong technical expertise in electrical engineering including the following areas: SoC/MCU/chipset, memory, low-speed and high-speed interfaces (especially SPI, I2C, UART, MIPI, DSI), DC/DC converters, power management, BT, Wi-Fi, sensor design and signal integrity and/or Analog/RF.
- Experience in generating English technical documents (ex. engineering specification, design validation plan, …. etc.)
- Experience in working at a lab-based environment (soldering, oscilloscopes, data acquisition).
- Familiar with the Altium Designer.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.