- Waterloo, ON,ON
- Job Category
- Technical and Skilled Trades
- Job Type
Working with the Chief Technology Officer, the role of Endpoints Manager will see you taking responsibility for providing leadership and vision to the Endpoints team ensuring services are delivered optimally to all Information Services (IS) customers. Endpoints includes desktop and laptop PCs, mobile phones, tablets, virtual desktops, printers, MFD’s and software (licensing and packaging). In this role, you will be involved in:
- Developing and delivering the strategy and Business Plan for the endpoints in use across GHD
- Managing relationships with external vendors who provide services across endpoint scope
- Engaging with business and regional IS managers to determine future requirements for Endpoint services and products
- Overseeing project and operational delivery for Endpoint services and products
- Excellent leadership and people skills and the ability to engage, mentor and motivate geographically dispersed teams and facilitate collaboration across the team and the global IS group
- Driven to continually identify opportunities to improve service delivery
- Highly organised and able to deliver outcomes through determining priorities and effective use of delegation and people management
- Knowledge of principles and methodologies of project and change management
- Good conflict recognition and resolution skills coupled with excellent coordination and negotiation skills
- High level of business acumen with good problem analysis and solution development skills
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- ITIL Certification
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD?
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivaled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities. So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own? About GHD
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world's leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. #LI-TW1
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
More search results
Indigenous Rights Campaign Advisor
Amnesty International Canada
Reservations supervisor - Travel Agency
Payless Holidays & Tours Inc O/A Travel World
Assistant Deputy Minister & Chief Information Off…
Ministry of Attorney General & Ministry of Public Safety & Solicitor General
Queen’s National Scholar in International Economi…
Queen's University, Faculty of Law
President and Vice-Chancellor
Memorial University of Newfoundland