- Job Category
- Technical and Skilled Trades
- Job Type
At GHD, our Business is undertaking a digital transformation in its use of tools, processes and technologies. We are in the early stages of embracing cloud technologies and have significant projects underway to migrate to Office365, SaaS solutions and Public Cloud across all regions in which GHD operates.
Working with the Chief Technology Officer, this position will see you overseeing incident, problem and change management within the technology domain ensuring appropriate prioritization of operational activities within the Technology Group and acting as the customer advocate. In this role, you will be involved in
- Engaging with Regional IS Managers to ensure reporting requirements are met, and status updates on critical activities are syndicated in a timely manner
- Taking responsibility for ensuring compliance with IS ITSM processes
- Helping to establish and develop the Philippines Operations centre
- Coaching and mentoring staff in the delivery of operational outcomes that meet and exceed customer expectations
What you will bring to the team
- Excellent leadership and people skills and ability to engage, mentor and motivate geographically dispersed teams and facilitate collaboration across the team and the global IS group
- High level of business acumen coupled with a drive to continually identify opportunities to improve service delivery
- Highly organised and able to deliver outcomes through determining priorities and effective use of delegation and people management
- Knowledge of principles and methodologies of project and change management
- Good conflict recognition and resolution skills with excellent coordination and negotiation skills
- Good problem analysis and solution development skills with rational, considered and decisive decision-making abilities
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- ITIL Certification
Our commitment to you In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD? So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own? About GHD In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivaled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
As one of the world's leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Please note that some flexibility in location may be considered for this role. GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds. #LI-TW1
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds.
More search results
Indigenous Rights Campaign Advisor
Amnesty International Canada
Reservations supervisor - Travel Agency
Payless Holidays & Tours Inc O/A Travel World
Assistant Deputy Minister & Chief Information Off…
Ministry of Attorney General & Ministry of Public Safety & Solicitor General
Queen’s National Scholar in International Economi…
Queen's University, Faculty of Law
President and Vice-Chancellor
Memorial University of Newfoundland