- Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Technical and Skilled Trades
- Job Type
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a System Analyst - D365 Developer to join our team in Mississauga, ON.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
As the System Analyst - D365 Developer with Samuel Son & CO., you will contribute to the overall implementation of the system through customization, configuration and testing of the system. Your ability to understand business functions and work with end users will see you succeed in this business critical project.
Extensive technical/functional knowledge in AX/D365FO ERP modules – Finance, Accounts Payable, Production, Accounts Receivable, Warehousing, Logistics and Sales.
Coordinate and perform in-depth tests including end-user reviews for modified and new systems
Assist in the definition, D365 development, documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with end-users
Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
Setup and review User Security by creating Job roles, Data roles and privileges.
May occasionally be called upon to provide production support outside of normal business hours.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in MS AX 2012 or 2 Years in Dynamics D365FO.
- Specific knowledge of core Dynamics AX development tools, including C#, X++, MorphX, SSRS, AOT Tools.
- Specific knowledge on ODATA.
- 5+ years technical experience in AX, .NET with focus on -Familiar with and experienced in:
- Core application functionality
- Implementation Methodology
- Application technology stack
- Related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server and Active Directory
- Must be able to produce specific examples of your work product (e.g. technical requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Transportation Management software preferably with TruckMate will be an asset.
- Good understanding of applicable EDI data interchange formats.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to create and maintain Crystal Reports and SQL.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or business administration, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
More search results
Indigenous Rights Campaign Advisor
Amnesty International Canada
Reservations supervisor - Travel Agency
Payless Holidays & Tours Inc O/A Travel World
Assistant Deputy Minister & Chief Information Off…
Ministry of Attorney General & Ministry of Public Safety & Solicitor General
Queen’s National Scholar in International Economi…
Queen's University, Faculty of Law
President and Vice-Chancellor
Memorial University of Newfoundland