- Altec Industries, Inc.
- St Joseph,MO
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Why Join Altec?
There is an opening for a Material Handler in the Parts Warehouse in St. Joseph, Missouri. The Material Handler receives and delivers parts and materials to stocking areas. Pick/ pack/ ship product to other departments, other divisions, and customers.
Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world. Join the thousands who have made Altec their career decision!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And apply on-line at https://careers.altec.com
High School or GED is required
Preferred (please make sure related experience is on the resume or application)
- Material Handling experience
- Forklift / Picker experience
- Warehouse experience
- Computer skills, with bar-coding a plus
- Ability to read and understand technical documents - i.e. engineering drawings
- To provide quality and timely workmanship on each job performed
- Follows all established safety & quality policies and practices
- Learn and follow all work instructions
- Learn and operate all equipment within the department
- Support APS initiatives - Lean Manufacturing
- Rotate responsibilities as needed.
- Computer program usage - Ability to learn Oracle data base / Altec Navigator
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts -Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia