- Samuel Packaging Systems Group
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Business & Billing Coordinator to join our team in Surrey, BC.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
As the Business and Billing Coordinator – Labels, you will coordinate and support all aspects of the labels business including, but not limited to procurement and sales support, inventory management, troubleshooting, R&D and logistics. Your keen attention to detail, strong communication skills and ability to learn will valued by your team members and will help you achieve much success in this administrative and highly supportive role.
- Coordinate and support all aspects of the Samuel Packaging Systems Group C&L Division’s labels business including:
- Calculate pricing and write quotes
- Pricing creation
- Inventory Management
- Technical Specifications
- Product QA testing and troubleshooting
- Sales support including order entry
- Shipping department support
- Administration of new system sales progressive billing schedules including:
- Billings & process tracking systems setup
- New system billing scheduling & entry processes
- Credit Dept approvals
- Installation billing entries
- Other sales support related functions or administrative functions as delegated by the admin manager.
- Relative, equivalent experience desired
- Post-Secondary education in Business or a related field considered an asset
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Competency in business & basic math understanding & skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service mindset (internal & external)
- Experience working within an ERP system with a good understanding of basic business process structure