Human Resource Advisor
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Golder has a new opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor to join our HR team based in Sydney. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of HR services that supports the business unit strategy, enables high performance and aligns with the culture of Golder.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- You will be involved in building partnerships with key stakeholders to support them in the execution of their people responsibilities.
- You will be the primary contact for group leaders within assigned business unit on matters such as new employee integration, employee relations, performance management, change management and other HR Resources matters.
- Supporting group leaders in forecasting and planning their talent requirements in line with business strategy.
- Handling employee relations matters of moderate complexity and escalate more complex issues.
- Supporting the effective implementation and application of regional and global HR policies, programs and processes.
- Working with the HR team to ensure administrative, information management and transactional HR activities are delivered in line with national procedures.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Solid understanding of employment relations and HR policies and procedures and Awards with a proven track record in the end-to-end human resources processes and systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in a business or related discipline with a focus on the Human Resource Management function.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships in a collaborative manner with all key stakeholders.
- High attention to detail, with excellent time management and organisational skills, with an ability to set priorities and manage strict, and at times conflicting deadlines.
- Previous experience in a professional services firm highly desirable.
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golderâ€™s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people â€" we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please note: Golder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia