Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Our award-winning Marketing team is passionate about creating real connections with our audiences. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is our execution expert, driving the 700 + campaigns that we develop every year. This role will be responsible for ensuring that all advertising campaigns are executed according to the directions provided by the digital marketing team. You will oversee the execution of workflow for all finished creative assets, ensuring that creative is received, processed, and delivered to the appropriate publishers according to campaign plans. This is a highly collaborative role, coordinating with multiple teams to help deliver successful marketing campaigns. Join us to help transform retail!
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator you will...
- • Ensure all creative is built to required specifications for all sizes and variations required • Build campaigns in Google Campaign Manager, Display Video 360, Google Ads, Facebook and Twitter platform, ensuring all budgeting, targeting, tracking, and timelines are setup correctly for each line item • Deliver creative assets to all media partners • Troubleshoot and work with partners to manage any issues with creative assets • Monitor progression of campaigns and flag any deviations from expected results • Report on campaign performance and track spend
We hope you are passionate about...
- • The details - you will manage the successful execution of multiple campaigns concurrently making sure multiple creative assets are set according to campaign instructions • Adaptability - you gracefully navigate through any situation you dive in to. You are open to ambiguity and enjoy forging your own path • Collaboration - you work with others to improve and build upon existing processes. Working with cross-functional teams to problem solve and find solutions excites you
The experience we need...
- • 1-3 years of digital marketing experience in paid digital marketing, or organic social campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Google Marketing Platforms • Experience using reporting and audience management tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and any other Digital Marketing tools • Planning and project management expertise
- • Experience working in an agile environment • Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia