- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
At Golder, we believe in agile careers, where our employees are given the support and latitude to adapt and grow in a global market. Our collegial environment of trust and respect engenders greater satisfaction at every level, personally and professionally. Our comprehensive presence allows for reliable and innovative services on a worldwide scale.
Golder has a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Digital Solutions team on a full-time basis based in any of our US offices to support its Digital Solutions Service Line.
Responsibilities will typically include:
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders to plan various projects (scope, schedule and budget
- Lead project teams, composed of mostly internal stakeholders, with some external stakeholders to execute projects to ensure that deliverables satisfy clients' multiple needs
- Assemble, manage and use a project monitoring system to monitor and track project progress with respect to schedule and budget
- Utilize and follow various Golder project management policies and protocols as well as available financial tools and systems
- Develop and implement project support plans (project health and safety, project quality, project risk management, project communication, project documentation, etc.)
- Manage projects with technical teams to deliver on schedule and budget, and meet the technical requirements of clients and regulatory agencies, if applicable
- Liaise regularly and frequently with clients and project teams to offer support and guidance
- Motivate and influence various levels of technical experts toward the completion of projects on time and on budget
- Manage change related scope, budget and schedule and actively communicate with the internal project team and clients
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior project staff
If you are looking to begin a career in Digital Solutions and possess the following skills and attributes, we encourage you to apply.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases, software platforms and integration methodologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Project.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent work assignments
- Understanding of Environmental, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, or Risk Management regulations, processes and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in general business and technical capacities
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Has a BSc or MSc (preferred) or equivalent degree in Engineering, Science, Environmental, Business or related discipline
- 5 years as a consultant working as a project manager where the candidate leveraged internal project
- Manage teams of greater than 5 people in engineering, science, environmental, or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Systems
- Strong understanding of the importance of health and safety in projects
- Superior project planning skills, detail conscious and result oriented
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- High level of professionalism, integrity and ethics
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or equivalent accreditation in project management (e.g., PRINCE2, Agile, Six Sigma)
- Demonstrated proficiency configuring solutions with at least one major EHS software platform.
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result Competitive benefits and remuneration packages Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects On the job training, mentoring and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.