Internship, Engineering Technology
- Altec Industries, Inc.
- St Joseph,MO
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Why Join Altec?
There are immediate opportunities for internships in Engineering Technology. Join the thousands who have made Altec their career decision! There's never been a better time to join us!
Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty equipment. We are a leading provider of products and services to the electric utility, telecommunications and contractor markets, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world.
- Pursuing a 4-year degree in Engineering Technology required
- Entering 3rd or 4th Year preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Perform Applications work such as drawings, schematics, weight studies, BOM's and other technical documents; identify when Engineering support is necessary and obtain that support to ensure a quality product.
- Analyze Customer's technical requirements and coordinate across Altec departments and units to determine the most appropriate solution.
- Present design solutions for Customers.
- Communicate Customer requirements and troubleshoots issues as they arise.
- Provide product support, utilizing other technical personnel as needed.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Sponsorship not available.
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia