- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
The primary responsibility of the Administrator, Sales Operations is to process and administer customer sales orders accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Position Locations: Wilsonville, OR or Billerica, MA
- Generate quotations and bids in support of business development activities.
- Accurate and timely data entry into the ERP system (SAP).
- Update “Won” status and probability in CRM system for management reporting.
- Review and coordinate resolution of outstanding issues necessary for order acceptance and release for shipment (order fulfillment)
- Receive and respond to inquiries from customers (both internal and external) to resolve order processing issues.
- Maintain accurate and complete sales order records.
- Prepare or complete forms and other documentation that may be needed to obtain or process sales orders or change orders.
- Support audits and compliance activities related to Sales Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be a US Citizen
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous work experience in a sales environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize, follow-through, and complete tasks on time.
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and good level of focus/concentration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills.
- Recent working knowledge of an ERP system (SAP is preferred) is strongly desired
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia