- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Global Director, Integrated Marketing Communications, Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud is seeking a skilled, experienced communications and marketing leader for a new position to lead the newly created Integrated Marketing Communications function. This individual will be responsible for helping fuel growth for Ingram Micro Cloud through developing a powerful, relevant and meaningful brand for the organization. This new position will have direct responsible for Public Relations, Creative Content, Brand Marketing and Events for both the Ingram Micro Cloud and CloudBlue business units.
- Partner with the Global Head of Marketing and the Executive Vice President of Global Cloud to establish thought leadership content, messaging and story lines to elevate and raise awareness of the Ingram Micro Cloud brand.
- Working with a PR agency, establish a PR strategy for Ingram Micro Cloud and CloudBlue to penetrate relevant media coverage and build awareness with critical stakeholders.
- Identify and explore opportunities to create holistic programs through the creation of thought leadership content and execution across PR, social media and in-person event activities.
- Establish and nurture a core brand positioning, foundation and creative direction for the business that inspires relevant stakeholders - inside and outside the organization - and fosters strong brand affinity and recognition.
- Create and evolve core brand messaging and resulting story lines that attract attention and inspire stakeholders.
- Set and maintain brand guidelines and a creative direction that reinforces the core brand foundations and ensures cohesiveness across all marketing activities globally.
- Set strategy and direction for key marquee global events, especially the Global Cloud Summit, to create powerful branded moments and experiences for customers, vendors and Ingram Micro associates.
- Partner closely with Digital Marketing to set strategies and programs that employs modern best practices for engaging key audiences through social media and drives significant brand and demand generation value.
- Help instantiate the culture of the organization through powerful story creation, creation of brand experiences and engagement with associates.
This person is:
- Resourceful - able to work beyond available resources to drive extraordinary results.
- Able to craft a powerful brand narrative, lead and communicate powerfully.
- A highly skilled communicator, with excellent verbal, visual and face-to-face communications skills.
- A natural collaborator.
- Actively engaged in the work and management of his or her team.
- Self-motivated and comfortable operating in fluid contexts with minimal oversight.
- Dedicated to the coaching, mentoring and professional development of each team member.
- Strong background in directly leading or working directly with Public Relations.
- Demonstrated success in building and elevating a brand - particularly with Creative Communications or Marketing experience 10+ years.
- Team management 7+ years.
- Highly organized, with project management skills and a strong results orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience of 15+ years marketing/comms experience.
- Experience in the technology industry; Cloud and channel experience is a plus.
- MBA a plus.