Solutions Sales Specialist - Microsoft 365 Attach
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Solution Development Specialist - Microsoft
Are you an innovative, self-starter who loves helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients "Realize the Promise of Technology" in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, the world's largest cloud platform, proven enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Ingram Micro is the largest Microsoft distribution partner globally and is looking for a self-starter with experience in sales and project manager to join our team. An ideal candidate will have an attention to detail, focus on timelines and the ability to inspire our Microsoft O365/M365 reseller partners to execute the steps of our Modern Workplace Accelerate program. The ultimate goal of this team player is to drive the success of our Microsoft Modern Workplace (O365, M365) channel partners.
As a Solution Development Specialist - M365 Attach, you will be responsible for driving new partner acquisition by helping our hardware sales associates attach of Microsoft M365 to existing device sales. As an embedded subject matter expert, you will sit with our Surface, Lenovo, HP and Dell teams to drive the attachment of M365 on every device sold. You will help our associates and their partners achieve greater profitability though this simple sales motion.
- Acquire new partners to the Microsoft Modern Workplace Cloud by helping them understand the value of attaching Microsoft M365 to every new device they sell.
- Once trained, act as a program subject matter expert and resource for our sales teams and reseller partners.
- Build muscle memory of our device-based sales reps, teach them how to attach Microsoft365 on every device they sell
- Act as a subject matter expert on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace for Partners and Ingram Micro device sales team.
- Help sales associates and partners identify the tactics and actions best aligned to achieve their goals and the goals Ingram Micro's Microsoft O365/M365 business plan.
- Communicate status reports on a regular basis; gain agreement on course correction as needed and celebrate successes.
- 2+ years of B2B technology sales, preferably with IaaS/cloud technology; PC hardware sales a plus
- Working knowledge of overall B2B technology marketplace, including cloud and IaaS.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: communication of goals and timelines, sharing of business results and gaining the commitment of Partners and peers.
- Excellent communication skills - You will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time!
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia