- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Life cycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Starting pay will be based on experience and range from $20-$29.
This is a 2nd shift position.
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot and installation of all types of powered and non-powered conveyors, PLC/SLC systems, dimensional systems, electrical/electronic systems and other production floor equipment.
- Maintenance troubleshooting and repair of utility, facility, and operational equipment.
- Responsible for the repair maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of HVAC systems, electrical distribution, dock shelters and equipment, sheet metal, high rack storage, compactors, and powered & non-powered conveyor systems.
- Installation and repair of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Maintenance and operation of fire protection, security and exhaust/ventilation system.
- Repair and operational support of optical scanning, weighing devices, PLC electronics and logic controls.
- Education: High school graduate, GED, equivalent work experience.
- Commercial or residential electrical experience or AA degree/certification in electrical or mechanical discipline is a plus.
- E-5 or above military experience as an electrician or millwright highly desired.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in electro-mechanical industrial maintenance environment as an installation, millwright, electrician's apprentice, or welder/fitter, or industrial maintenance tech.
- Basic computer knowledge utilizing windows operating environment.
- Ability to read blue prints, drawings, and two line diagrams Ability to work at heights above ground level.
- Including but not limited to operation of all lift equipment, scissor lifts VOM and other diagnostic capabilities.
- Willingness to assist in the training and development of other associates.
- At times will be required to work overtime, week-ends and holidays.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia