- Job Category
- Healthcare Services and Wellness
- Job Type
PT Laboratory Assistant, 12 month term
Food Services, Saskatoon.
Intertek is a FTSE 100 company offering a great opportunity for an individual to gain new skills, and experience working for a successful global company. The candidate will join the Intertek Food services team, which is a leading entity dedicated to Food Products Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services. As a member of the Food Services division, you will become part of one of the world’s leading and fast moving Total Quality Assurance solution provider.
1. Essential duties and responsibilities
This position is responsible for providing laboratory support to technicians and completing routine sample analysis.
2. Specific Responsibilities
· Perform routine laboratory duties such as sample cleaning and preparation, glassware cleaning
· Complete routine quantitative and qualitative analysis
· Prepare and standardize reagents, calibrate equipment for testing processes
· Assist administration as required
3. Required Qualifications
Technical Diploma or degree in applicable science (chemistry, microbiology)
Good organization, multitasking, and time management skills