- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents. Focused on crafting lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 10,000 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality and ethics.
Committed to sustainable & balanced development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate.
We are currently looking for a Project Analyst to join our Finance and Accounting team. This position is able to be located in any of our Pacific Northwest offices (Calgary, AB, Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA). Project Analysts at GHD are responsible for the accuracy and integrity of project financial data in the Management Information System while maintaining timely production of external client invoicing. This position will allow you to use your expert skills to analyze projects and their financial performance and provide support to Project Managers, Principals and others to promote the financial success.
Specific responsibilities of this role will include:
- Analyze/maintain accurate project financial data in our MIS
- Review client data /contracts and Prepare timely and accurate client invoices
- Provide historical project data as needed
- Contact for outside client accounting staff to assist with project financial data inquiries
- Support for internal Project Managers and Principals for all project needs
- Provide exceptional customer service to improve internal and external client experience and satisfaction
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting experience in a professional services firm
- A minimum 2 years of experience with invoicing, cost estimating spreadsheets and timesheets is required
- Proficiency in the full MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Comfortable with working overtime as needed during busy periods
- Ability to work independently as well as with others and remotely
- Ability to prioritize/manage workload in deadline driven environment
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work / life balance is essential to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia