- Job Category
- Job Type
Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification) services. Intertek is looking for an energetic and motivated Sales professional to join our fast-paced sales team, working specifically in our Electrical and Connected World business lines. In this exciting role as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the sales development and growth of the Electrical business line, which will include Medical, HVAC, Lighting, and Industrial streams of business.
The Associate Technician is responsible for testing, evaluation and reporting of products and equipment for Safety Certification.
The role will include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Set up, running, and report testing projects.
- Calibration of Equipment.
- Maintenance for the equipment and laboratory.
- Write Reports.
- Interfacing with clients.
- Quoting jobs.
- Maintain Laboratory Cleanliness, Organization and Maintenance.
- Logging and organization of test samples.
Qualifications for this position:
- Electrical Trade Certification, Electromechanical Engineering Diploma, or Engineering Degree.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Communicate effectively with clients and staff.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual environments.
- Work consistently towards deadlines and meet them.
- Work comfortably in a fast paced ever changing work flow