Global Trade Compliance Investigations and Audit (GTCI) Paralegal
- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
The Global Trade Compliance Investigations and Audit (GTCI) Paralegal will support all activities of the GTCI team to ensure timely and complete corrective action implementation and disclosure submissions. The GTCI Paralegal will provide a range of paralegal support, including the key responsibilities set forth below. This is a dynamic role that requires a responsive, collaborative individual with high agility, professionalism, and adaptability in a lean and rapidly changing environment. This position will report to the Senior Manager & Counsel, Investigations & Audit.
- Work with others on the team to manage timely implementation of corrective actions
- Manage deadlines and data in FLIR’s investigation and corrective action database, including entering new corrective actions and loading evidence upon closure
- Run analytics to identify corrective action and investigation trends
- Assist with GTC investigations and audits including but not limited to intake, conducting document review, compiling documents for disclosures, and preparing government filings
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Proven attention to detail, analytical and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines
- Previous experience developing and publishing performance metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective oral communication; discretion and ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficient understanding of military and dual use US and EU export regulations
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets, PowerPoint and databases
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 2 additional years of experience in role requiring significant organizational and project management skills
- Experience with export regulations a plus
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia