- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Looking for a #GrandAdventure in Tourism & Hospitality? JOIN US for The Great Canadian Work Experience!
Mobilize Jobs is a national Work & Travel program providing full-time placements this Summer across Canada. We are currently seeking:
- Housekeepers, and Room Attendants
- Night Auditors, General Resort Staff
- Hotel Porter, Maintenance & MORE!
Our program is a great way to gain work experience while exploring another part of the country knowing that you have a job and GUARANTEED HOUSING.
There are NO FEES for Job Seekers... All you have to do is pack your bag, arrange your travel, and get yourself to your new job!
A THREE-WAY PARTNERSHIP
Mobilize Jobs works closely with our Placement Partners across the United States when they need to find staff for a variety of jobs.
We work as YOUR Job Search partner, guiding you through the entire process from the initial Interview, through all the paperwork & orientation, to getting your offer and contact confirmed.
Then YOU "Mobilize" to the job, and create a successful partnership with the Host Location, for an EXCITING placement and a THRILLING adventure!
ELIGIBILITY* -- Candidates must:
- be 19 Years or older
- be legally able to work in Canada
- have high school diploma or equivalent experience
- be willing to TRAVEL and have a sense of adventure!!!
* This program is not suitable for students returning to school in September.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia