- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
The Salesforce Administrator will be part of the ongoing development and deployment of Salesforce.com platform. The administrator will work closely with business leaders, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- • Effectively communicate with business to identify business needs, document and develop/enhance business processes • Document training materials and provide training for the user community as needed • Deliver timely, accurate and actionable business information • Willing to support business end-user 24/7 if needed • Previous experience working in a scrum or agile team is a plus
- • Have a strong functional understanding of Salesforce core products including but not limited to Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing cloud and Community cloud • Proficient with Salesforce declarative programming skills such as custom objects/fields, validations, formulae logics, workflow rules, flows, process builders and lightning apps implementation etc • Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL/SOQL • Preferred experience working on Service Cloud implementation like live agents, chat bot and omni channel. • Handle all basic administrative tasks including but not limited to user maintenance, data analytics (reports and dashboards), profiles, roles etc • Strong Data Management Skills using data loader/workbench/data import tools • Analyzing internal and external system data structures and developing integration with Salesforce • Designing & implementing data governance, mastering & enrichment approaches for Salesforce data, with a focus on customer data • Designing & developing data integration between Legacy Systems or Marketing Automation tools and Salesforce • Developing integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API and third party integration tools • Audit field usage and overall system adoption on a regular basis • Ensures the integrity of data in Salesforce applications • Remain updated with new Salesforce features and functionality providing recommendations for process improvements
- • Assist development team with new feature deployment and release. Assist development team with build pipeline and source code management. • Experience with Salesforce deployment tools like ANT/gearset is a plus • Manage Salesforce major release and environment patching. • Sandbox management
Who You Are...
- • You crave a fast-paced environment where change is constant • Super adaptable, you gracefully navigate any situation you dive into • Respect: you give it, you get it, you live it • You make decisions with sound judgement without wavering • A clear communicator, you\'re able to articulate your ideas and plans to various stakeholders • You easily manage business relationships and have no trouble winning others over • You manage your time wisely and know how to prioritize • You are passionate about your job and can have fun!
We'd Love To Hear From People With 2+ Years of Experience In...
- • Working with customer data, ideally integrated into a CRM system or Data Warehouse environment • Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL/SOQL • Hands-on Salesforce administration, development, and/or business analysis • Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks such as creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks and events • Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud is a plus • Experience with deployment tools like ANT/Gearset is a plus • Certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, and/or Salesforce Certified Platform App builder, and/or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Your Educational Background...
- • Diploma in Computer Science preferred • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred • Salesforce certified Administrator and Developer required
What's waiting for you at head office:
Our goal is work-life harmony for every employee. Don't feel like driving to work each day? Hop on our free shuttle service that runs between our head office and the SkyTrain at Metrotown. Can't find the time to work out as much as you'd like? Hit the treadmill, stationary bike, or weight room in our 24-hour on-site gym staffed by professional trainers. No time to pack a lunch or make breakfast? Our fully catered (and partially subsidized!) cafeteria serves everything from eggs benny and French toast to fresh-made sandwiches, stir fry, pasta, entrées, and more.
We also believe an amazing work-life harmony includes continual learning and growth... on company time. That's why everyone in our eCommerce and IT departments has their own professional career coach, career development plan, and access to a series of in-house development seminars.
There's more, too:
• Competitive benefits, including a variety of options for extended health, dental, and life insurance
• Registered Pension Plan where the company matches your contributions, dollar for dollar
• Employee stock purchase plan, with the company matching up to 5% of your eligible contributions
• Significant employee discounts both in-store and online
• Coffee bar that serves Starbucks and Seattle's Best Coffee
• Easy access to riverside trails and parks when you need to unplug and take a break
• Free parking in our lot and loads of free street parking in the area
• On-site dry cleaning drop off and pick up service
• Opportunity to participate in regular hackathons and other similar events
If this sounds like a perfect fit, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter to apply. Best Buy Canada is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, or sexual orientation.
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology.
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia