- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Do you come to work buzzing with ideas? Are you a great networker? Can you tell compelling stories about products, numbers, and people? Do you stay up-to-date with internal engagement tools, technology, and trends? Are you a master at knitting together messaging, so that it relates back to company purpose, strategy, and goals?
Best Buy Canada is looking for a creative, inclusive, and conscientious leader to join our talented communications team. Your career could take off at one of the world's largest and most innovative retailers - and one of Canada's Top 100 Employers - while working with some of the coolest brands.
As a Communications Coordinator, you will...
- • Support the Communications Specialist in the development of internal communication for multiple audiences including news articles, digital TV screens, social media content, presentations, and other content. • Plays a key coordination role in writing, editing and executing corporate communications channels, including the internal intranet platform, various internal email accounts, digital televisions, Life at Best Buy magazine, and identify projects and opportunities for content improvement. • Works with cross-departmental teams in executing internal communications plans and campaigns. • Supports the execution of special events and meetings as necessary, including town hall meetings and other corporate events. • Track and measure the success of various communications vehicles and create regular performance reports to feed into the overall internal communications strategy.
We hope you are passionate about...
- • Organization - Juggling competing priorities comes naturally to you. You understand that managing your time is key to success • Communication - you have exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills, even when you are on a tight deadline • Making a difference - you want to enrich your audience with information that helps our store employees and our customers • Retail - it's complex and fast-paced and every day is different
The experience we need...
- • 1+ year of communications or related experience • Proficiency in MS Office applications
- • Experience working in a retail environment • Experience with SharePoint or Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
More search results
President and Chief Executive Officer
Principal, Brampton Campus
Executive Director, Academic
Red River College
Assistant Deputy Minster, Indigenous Relations an…
Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Scien…
University of Northern British Columbia