- Mount Laurel,NJ
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder is seeking an Environmental Project Manager who will work as part of a team based out of our New Jersey / Pennsylvania offices. This individual must be a self-starter, require very little supervision and be capable of working with and managing teams. Projects are focused in remedial investigation, design, and remedial action under varying regulatory programs (state and EPA led). Typical project work includes project management, team collaboration, preparation and implementation of work plans, data interpretation, and detailed reporting. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid- to senior-level professional looking to advance his or her career to the next level with a global environmental leader.
Responsibilities of this role may include:
- Manage and provide technical expertise on site investigation and remediation projects with complex technical/regulatory issues for a variety of clients in the manufacturing, chemical, power, and other private sectors.
- Oversee multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Prepare technical proposals (scope, schedule budget) and support business development team efforts.
- Review/write technical reports with senior guidance and review
- Appropriately delegate project assignments to project teams and mentor junior staff.
- Support partners, account leads, and senior personnel on project execution and account maintenance.
- Develop and expand client accounts via high-quality, dependable project delivery.
- Participate in the continued growth and development of the consulting practice in Golder's Northeast Operations
- Bachelor's degree in g eology, engineering, or other science related field; higher degree preferred
- 5 to10 years' relevant experience
- Professional license (e.g., P.G, P.E, LSRP) track candidates preferred
- Experience with project management tasks and tools including preparation of work plans; budget tracking/reporting; and project schedule tracking
- Strong technical skills in scoping environmental investigations; collection, analysis and interpretation of environmental data; and report writing.
- Experience with subcontractor agreements, coordination and oversight.
- Willingness to travel as dictated by project demands
- Understanding of the importance of health & safety as a top priority and an enthusiasm to participate in Golder's associated programs
- 40 Hour OSHA HAZWOPER health and safety training is preferred
- Pass a pre-employment physical including a drug screening and background check
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.