- Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Job Type
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co. Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join one of our team in Cambridge, ON. If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today. Here are some of what we have to offer:
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join one of our team in Cambridge, ON.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for career growth and stability
- Arrange and schedule incoming and outbound shipments.
- Coordinate all paperwork for incoming and outgoing shipments, including Bill of Ladings, Mill Test Reports, Load Lists and any other pertinent documentation.
- Keep record of shipped and received goods in the computer system.
- Answer local telephone calls from customers and suppliers and other internal departments.
- Act as the liaison between the Sales and Operations departments.
- Completion of high school required
- Experience in a similar role for 1-2 years
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to stay calm and organized in a fast paced environment.
- Must be available to work morning and afternoon shifts.
- Must be available to work 12 hours shift when required.