Service Supervisor - Conway, AR
- Altec Industries, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Why Join Altec?
The Altec Service Group is currently seeking a Mobile Service Supervisor to assume responsibility for developing the skills and knowledge of technicians who maintain and repair the Altec product line.
Since 1929, Altec has been a company committed to excellence, consistently raising the bar through innovative design, manufacture, integrated safety features, and a continued dedication to total customer satisfaction.
Altec is present in more than 100 countries throughout the world supporting the electric utility, telecommunications, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets. We are known for lifting products -- bucket trucks, cranes, and equipment used to help people access tough-to-reach places -- but the success starts with thousands of associates who come together to Reach Higher!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And apply now at jobs.altec.com
Basic Education, Experience, and Skills
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum twelve months as an Altec Supervisor I required, or
- Three years of supervisory experience at another manufacturing or service operation (other than Altec) is required, or
- Two years' experience in a manufacturing or service operation environment and two years Altec Group Lead experience is required, or
- Five years of experience in Altec manufacturing or service and a minimum of six months as an Altec Supervisor I required
In addition to one of the above,
- Strong computer skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude is required, with knowledge of hydraulic schematics helpful
- Able to obtain a DOT card and a current valid Driver's License
Successful supervisors have a passion for customer service and for helping others. This individual thrives in a fast-paced environment, where organization and flexibility are necessary skills.
- Enable continuous training for new and current technicians.
- Ensure quality repair and maintenance of equipment, such that all jobs are completed with regard to Altec's values while achieving customer goals.
- Have safety and environmental considerations and regulations figure prominently in mindset and practice.
- Ensure efficient and effective work methods and scheduling.
- Champion and implement process improvement.
Foster team spirit in concert with Altec Values to maintain a successful Service Group within the overall Altec organization.
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.