- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Golder has a new opportunity for an Asset Coordinator to be based in our Brisbane office on full-time 9 month contract with the potential to be extended. In this role you will be involved in undertaking and coordinating a variety of activities from general maintenance and repair requirements through to assisting the Business Support Manager with various projects. The successful candidate requires a strong focus on health and safety, including that of the individual, colleagues and sub-contractors. Following established health and safety regulations will be necessary. A good understanding of appropriate use of PPE and safety equipment would be beneficial.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing all field and office equipment (including procurement, tracking, maintenance, calibration, testing & tagging)
- Coordinating the day to day activities around the upkeep and maintenance of all facilities in Queensland, including sub-lease arrangements
- Coordinating maintenance and inspections of company fleet vehicles including delivering vehicle inductions to staff and coordinating the use of fuel cards
- Assisting with project set up, site mobilisation and design office start-up requirements (including equipment, office furniture and IT requirements)
- Supporting HR with on-boarding of new starters, including ordering/set-up of IT hardware, desk setup, PPE, first aid and site equipment procurement
- Coding and processing accounts payable invoices for facilities and maintenance contractors
- Maintaining functionality of all meeting rooms, materials and audio visual requirements in Brisbane
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous maintenance coordination experience required.
- Previous procurement experience beneficial.
- Strong prioritization / organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated people and customer service skills to ensure a successful outcome.
- Good understanding of HSE legislation and requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to deal with diverse stakeholders.
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golders 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people, we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please note: Golder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.