- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Bilingual Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing & Proposal team on a full-time basis based in Montreal.
An overview of your role will include:
- Assist in the execution of the marketing plan for Eastern Canada and across North America, which supports the organization's operations business objectives and overall strategy
- Assist in the implementation of local, regional, and North American marketing activity
- Assist in the development of promotional activity - including collateral, advertising, promotional wear, content for website
- Assist in the identification, coordination and development of content for Golder's social media channels, in collaboration with the Marketing and Social Media Specialist
- Facilitate technical award submissions, working with project managers on content and coordinating with industry contacts to ensure adherence to submission requirements and deadlines
- Support implementation of client relationship development activities - including client events, seminars, webinars
- Assist in the execution of conferences and tradeshows in collaboration with consultant leads and other marketing colleagues
- Coordinate sponsorship opportunities (non-conference and tradeshows), i.e. community, client, business
- Undertake market research, client/competitor intelligence-gathering in collaboration with Marketing Specialist
- Coordinate elements of the Client Feedback Program, including initiating and tracking client satisfaction surveys, reporting and recommending client service improvements, in collaboration with client leads and project managers
- Develop materials for internal communication (e.g. articles for intranet, office internal digital display screens)
- Actively participate in and contribute to North American Marketing Team calls
You will have a background in:
- A diploma or degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- 2 - 4 years of related experience working in a fast-paced, results orientated environment
- Bilingual, English and French, verbal and written is a must
- Marketing experience, preferably within a professional (engineering and sciences) services firm
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience coordinating conferences and tradeshows
- Proven creative abilities in concept and writing
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.