Geek Squad Double Agent - [Enter location name]
- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
ATTN: GEEK SQUAD AGENTS
FROM: MISSION CONTROL
Calling all veteran Geek Squad Agents! Are you ready to be a role model for junior Precinct Agents, to jump to the aid of our in-home Field Agents, and to continue our mission of an amazing client experience and world domination?
What is a Double Agent?
Double Agents are the newest members of the Geek Squad - they have a primary focus on in-store Precinct operations while providing on-demand support for our in-home Field team as needed. You'll be responsible for many of the same tasks as a CIA, while partnering with your Precinct Chief to review the Precinct's business success, coach other CIAs on sales techniques, and demonstrate the Geek Squad culture, values and expectations through your own work.
When needed, you'll ride solo to complete single-person SOW for in-home clients, including PC Setup, Smart Home Installation, Home Surveillance and Networking. Supporting your DFM and their local market, you'll facilitate sales and upgrades within the home as needed, bringing the same top-tier in-store Geek Squad experience right to the client's home.
A Day in the Life of a Double Agent
- • Assist clients with service and repair issues, provide professional solutions that meets business and client needs, and strengthen client loyalty with the Geek Squad brand. • Leverage client reporting tools to generate business performance data, review with your Precinct Chief to set goals, and mentor other CIAs on development of sales techniques and Geek Squad brand ambassadorship. • Complete repairs, upgrades and related Services on client units within SOW. Test applicable units returning from GSC. • Handle daily administrative Precinct tasks, including ordering parts, processing transactions, and maintaining records in SMARTS.
- • Create high-level Geek Squad service experience in the client's home. Process sales, upgrades, installations and services for single-person SOW as needed. • Services may include PC Setup, Smart Home Installation, Home Surveillance and Networking (this is not an exhaustive list).
What Do You Bring?
Answer yes to each of the following in order to be a successful Double Agent:
- • Have a passion for client service • 1+ year of in-store (Precinct) Geek Squad experience • Excellent communication and technical skills • Demonstrated experience of living the Best Buy and Geek Squad values - you know the 6-point pledge by heart • Valid driver's license with a clean motor vehicle record
*Driving record and background checks will be required for this position.
Other high-value qualifications you may have:
- • 2-3 years of related sales experience • A+ and/or Network+ certifications (or equivalents) • Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business or Computer Science (or an equivalent combination of formal education and related work experience)